MOTORBIKE & FAMILY – HOLIDAYS IN GALTÜR
Enjoy a holiday with the whole family in Paznaun
Galtür is well known for being a child-friendly holiday destination with many exciting activities and offers for kids. Whilst you ride your motorbike, your kids can enjoy a free adventure activity programme in the Youth Club or Kids Club Paznaun.
KIDS CLUB PAZNAUN
Do you know how to make butter? No, then come to Siggis Alpin Club! After a short walk to the Menta Alm hut, you will learn many interesting facts about mountain farming life including also how to make butter!
Or would you perhaps prefer action and excitement instead? Here, too, we have something on offer with our village rally – an exciting day in and around Galtür. Can we solve the puzzle along the way?
These are only some of the activities on offer at Siggi´s Kids Club. Fun and games guaranteed! See you at climbing or “Artists in Nature”!
Daily from Monday – Friday from 9.30 am for children from 4 -12 years
Supervision/day care FREE
YOUTH CLUB PAZNAUN
Top priority: NO PARENTS ALLOWED!
Mountains, hiking … that’s too difficult and boring! STOP! That doesn’t apply here! How about a rafting or mountain bike tour with safety training? And have you ever tried climbing? At the natural climbing wall, qualified mountain guides will take you to a height of 25 metres!
What is a didgeridoo? Pop by and build your own digeridoo – learn to play on it and then enjoy a cool music session by the camp fire!
SILVRETTA ALL INCLUSIVE CARD
In the summer all (accommodation) guests can enjoy the following free services:
- All open cable cars and chair lifts in Galtür, Ischgl, Samnaun, Kappl and See
- Public bus transport between Landeck and Bielerhöhe (Silvretta Stausee lake)
- Open air and indoor pools in Ischgl and Galtür, lake-side bathing
- Silvretta Hochalpenstraße road
- Alpinarium Galtür, cable car museum Ischgl
- Participation in the tourist association’s weekly programme
- Participation in the tourist association’s kids and teenagers programme